Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, optimizes, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $74MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. With offices in Frederick, MD, Washington, DC, and San Jose, Fugue is rapidly expanding its talented, high performing team. We are looking for accomplished Senior Solutions Architects based in the Northeast to join us!
As a Fugue SA you will…
- Be the go-to expert on all of Fugue’s product offerings
- Listen to our customers, engaging with them at the start of the sales cycle, gathering technical requirements directly from them
- Work with the Fugue sales and product team to craft the best solution for customers in the best possible way
- Successfully deliver Fugue to new customers, including managing the customer technical engagement through full delivery process
- Act as a technical consultant for the growing customer base of Fugue
- Lead technical presentations, online webinars and various other features, benefits, and interoperability to both customers and prospective leads
- Travel and interface with customers, establishing relationships at all levels of the customer organization
- Document and create best practices for Fugue solution delivery, ensuring quality delivery as the product expands
The ideal candidate has…
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate technical talk to customers and clients
- Ability to represent Fugue publicly, including willingness to give talks at major conferences and represent the company, the technology, and the product
- A passion for cloud technology with deep knowledge of Amazon Web Services and other cloud providers
- Experience building and operating real world systems at scale on public cloud infrastructure.
- Experience as developer in one or both of Windows and Linux environments
- A strong ability to articulate the current state of the Fugue product to both technical and senior executive audiences
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of hands on software development or programming, with understanding of development cycle and product implementation
- Certification as an AWS Solution Architect
- Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- Knowledge and familiarity with Salesforce
- Desire to help long term growth of a dynamic cloud computing product company
Who Are We?
Fugue is leading the next stage in the development of cloud computing. While the cloud liberated us from the burdens of physical IT infrastructure, it introduced new challenges as applications became distributed and infrastructure proliferated. Fugue reins in this complexity and simplifies operations, allowing our customers to take control of their cloud infrastructure, move fast, and save money.
We offer competitive compensation, time off, strong work-life balance, and amazing start up culture. Come join some of the brightest minds in technology today, and help us change the face of cloud computing!
At Fugue, we believe that the only way to build a successful company is by building a diverse team of talented, smart individuals. We know that humans are better together than alone. Whether or not the government provides protection, we do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. Here’s the standard EEO statement—know that we believe in it deeply and beyond mandate:
Fugue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Fugue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.