Director, Product Management
Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, optimizes, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $74MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. With offices in Frederick, MD, Washington, DC, and San Jose, Fugue is rapidly expanding its talented, high performing team. We are looking for an accomplished Director of Product Management to join us!
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, the Director of Product Management will play a key role in delivering value to Fugue's customers and supporting the company's business objectives. This is a highly cross-functional position, as the Director will be expected to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to best align Fugue's product offerings with multiple (and often competing) priorities.
The Director of Product Management will focus on three main areas:
Go To Market
- Partner with sales, marketing, and customer success teams on executing cross-functional tactics to optimize the progression of customers through the sales funnel
- Ensure that customer interaction and engagement channels are effectively communicating the value proposition of Fugue's product offerings, particularly at each stage of the sales funnel
- Develop and report on metrics that measure key success factors for product adoption
- Maintain a comprehensive competitive analysis knowledge base to inform the product roadmap and go-to-market interactions
- Ensure that customer-facing teams are appropriately trained on new and existing product capabilities
- Work with customer-facing teams to capture feedback to inform the product roadmap
- Meet with customers as needed to provide domain expertise regarding the alignment of Fugue's product capabilities with industry best practices and customer use cases
- Collaborate across the product management team to drive feedback from customers, the market, and the business to inform the product roadmap
- Support the development of new product features (e.g. requirements development, establishing relationships with design partners, etc) as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for creating product experiences that customers love
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- 10+ years of experience in product management
- Demonstrated expertise in taking products from concept to market as well as growing mature product lines
- Domain expertise in cloud computing technology
Who are we?
Fugue is leading the next stage in the development of Cloud Computing. While the cloud liberated us from the burdens of physical IT infrastructure, it introduced new challenges as applications became distributed and infrastructure proliferated. Fugue reigns in this complexity and simplifies operations, allowing our customers to take control of their cloud infrastructure, move fast, and save money!
We offer competitive compensation, time off, strong work-life balance and amazing start up culture. Come join some of the brightest minds in technology today, and help us change the face of cloud computing!
At Fugue we believe that the only way to build a successful company is by building a diverse team of talented, smart individuals. We know that humans are better together than alone. Whether or not the government provides protection, we do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. Here’s the standard EEO statement - know that we believe in it even more than is required!
Fugue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Fugue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions