Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, optimizes, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $74MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. With offices in Frederick, MD, Washington, DC, and San Jose, CA, Fugue is rapidly expanding its talented, high performing team. We are looking for an accomplished Marketing Manager to join us!
As a Senior Marketing Manager at Fugue, you will:
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to create and drive execution of digital marketing strategies that accelerate traffic, engagement and customer acquisition to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Co-ordinate delivery of key marketing content, including assistance with presentations, white papers, web content and more.
- Work closely with field marketing to ensure the successful execution of marketing strategy at industry events.
- Develop differentiated go-to market strategies to drive customer awareness and drive demand for Fugue on social media, and through other appropriate channels.
- Be the go-to-expert on marketing strategy execution, driving alignment across public relations, advertising, events, product, and customer acquisition programs.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5 or more years of high tech marketing experience
- A passion for and understanding of cloud computing
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working cross-functionally with a variety of teams and personalities
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at an early stage startup, helping to build company awareness and growth
- Exemplary organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Who are we?
Fugue is leading the next stage in the development of Cloud Computing. While the cloud liberated us from the burdens of physical IT infrastructure, it introduced new challenges as applications became distributed and infrastructure proliferated. Fugue reigns in this complexity and simplifies operations, allowing our customers to take control of their cloud infrastructure, move fast, and get it right!
We offer competitive compensation, time off, strong work-life balance and great startup culture. Come join some of the brightest minds in technology today, and help us change the face of cloud computing!
At Fugue we believe that the only way to build a successful company is by building a diverse team of talented, smart individuals. We know that humans are better together than alone. Whether or not the government provides protection, we do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. Here’s the standard EEO statement - know that we believe in it even more than is required!
Fugue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Fugue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.