Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, operates, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $74MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. Fugue has offices in Frederick, MD, Washington, DC, New York, and San Jose.
We are looking for an accomplished Community Growth Manager to join our rapidly growing and high performing team.
- Define and manage Fugue’s community engagement strategy to drive increased connection to key members of the cloud technology community
- Work with the demand generation team to create and implement initiatives within the cloud community that drive interest in Fugue
- Help create and build the Fugue community online
- Identify and introduce Fugue at meet ups and similar speaking engagements
- Provide support and guidance for internal staff to engage with the tech community, ensuring professional engagement from all team members
- Help grow the Fugue community through promotion of growth focused events and activities such as meetups, workshops, webinars, conferences, etc.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience building a customer community around a product to create awareness, drive demand, and strengthen customer relationships
- A marketing and communications background
- Strong relationships and network within the cloud technology space
- Excellent writer and communicator who knows how to create exclusively for social and in a brand voice
- A passion for technology with demonstrated ability to interact with highly technical customers and community members
- Desire and ability to educate technical audiences on cloud technologies, specifically the Fugue product suite
- Strong public speaking skills with ability to present via multiple medium, including webinars, in person, and via video conference
- Big bonus, if you have strong following on social media but not required
Who are we?
Fugue is leading the next stage in the development of Cloud Computing. While the cloud liberated us from the burdens of physical IT infrastructure, it introduced new challenges as applications became distributed and infrastructure proliferated. Fugue reigns in this complexity and simplifies operations, allowing our customers to take control of their cloud infrastructure, move fast, and save money!
We offer competitive compensation, time off, strong work-life balance and amazing startup culture. Come join some of the brightest minds in technology today, and help us change the face of cloud computing!
At Fugue we believe that the only way to build a successful company is by building a diverse team of talented, smart individuals. We know that humans are better together than alone. Whether or not the government provides protection, we do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. Here’s the standard EEO statement - know that we believe in it even more than is required.
Fugue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Fugue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.