Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, optimizes, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $74MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. With offices in Frederick, MD, Washington, DC, and San Jose, CA, Fugue is rapidly expanding its talented, high performing team. We are looking for Enterprise Sales Account Managers to join our team to manage our Northeast region!
An enterprise sales account manager at Fugue will…
- Have an intimate understanding of selling technical cloud solutions at an enterprise level, including prospecting into large commercial enterprise with a targeted approach
- Have a strong understanding of the Fugue product suite and be able to articulate its merits and successes to all manner of current and potential clients
- Help formulate strategy to develop, grow, and manage large and complex enterprise accounts
- Experience selling in a start up environment or in new initiatives within a company
- Manage the full enterprise sales cycle, to include bringing in new clients, managing new and existing relationships, leveraging appropriate internal technical resources, and through negotiating and closing sales
- Assist collections to ensure payment after sales contracts signed, and continue the development of sales opportunities within enterprises Fugue has sold to
- Work with solutions team and assist them in presenting detailed customer specific solutions of the Fugue product based on customer response and data
- Possess deep understanding and knowledge of full integrated sales life cycle in all areas of enterprise sales, with ability to implement that process in start up environment
- Lead expansion in currently identified market place, while also identifying new markets and helping lead expansion of Fugue sales marketplace
- Provide sales forecasting to help drive decision making in market expansion/new market entry
The ideal candidate has…
- Extensive history selling technology solutions at enterprise level, with deep contacts to leverage in the space
- A history of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Understanding of cloud technology and cloud computing, specifically within AWS and Azure
- Strong experience and understanding of the Cloud computing market place, and ability to identify competitors in the marketplace
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to negotiate at high level
- Strong strategic planning skills, with demonstrated ability to identify new markets and avenues for sales
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Excellence in delivering presentations and other sales actions remotely via phone and video conferencing
- Creativity around use cases for cloud technology and deal frameworks
- An appreciation for the challenges of working in a start-up, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude toward getting tasks accomplished in a team environment
- A strong passion for technology, and ability to articulate that passion to others, including clients and potential customers
Who are we?
Fugue is leading the next stage in the development of Cloud Computing. While the cloud liberated us from the burdens of physical IT infrastructure, it introduced new challenges as applications became distributed and infrastructure proliferated. Fugue reigns in this complexity and simplifies operations, allowing our customers to take control of their cloud infrastructure, move fast, and save money!
We offer competitive compensation, time off, strong work-life balance and an amazing start up culture. Come join some of the brightest minds in technology today, and help us change the face of cloud computing!
At Fugue we believe that the only way to build a successful company is by building a diverse team of talented, smart individuals. We know that humans are better together than alone. Whether or not the government provides protection, we do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. Here’s the standard EEO statement - know that we believe in it even more than is required!
Fugue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Fugue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.