Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, optimizes, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $74MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. With offices in Frederick, MD, Washington, DC, New York, and San Jose, Fugue is rapidly expanding its talented, high performing team. We are looking for a Senior Federal Sales candidate to join our east coast team!
A Federal sales account manager at Fugue will…
- Have an intimate understanding of selling technical cloud solutions as first point of contact to Fed clients
- Have experience selling to Intel community, with deep understanding and knowledge of full integrated sales life cycle in all areas of Federal sales, with ability to implement that process in start up environment
- Ability to learn about and understand the Fugue product suite and be able to articulate its merits and successes to all manner of potential clients through variety of medium
- Help formulate strategy to develop, grow, and manage relationships with current and potential clients for Fugue product
- Manage the full Federal sales cycle, to include bringing in new clients all the way through negotiating and closing sales
- Work with solutions team and assist them in presenting detailed customer specific solutions of the Fugue product based on customer response and data
- Lead expansion in intelligence market place, while also identifying new federal markets and helping lead expansion of Fugue sales marketplace
- Work closely with marketing and strategy teams to identify best practices for targeted entry into cloud computing marketplace
- Provide sales forecasting to help drive decision making in market expansion/new market entry
The ideal candidate has…
- 8+ years experience of selling software product solutions in the Federal space
- network of established contacts and relationships in the federal market
- A history of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Understanding of cloud technology and cloud computing
- Strong experience and understanding of the Cloud computing market place, and ability to identify competitors in the marketplace
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong strategic planning skills, with demonstrated ability to identify new markets and avenues for sales
- Hands on experience with Salesforce or similar sales CRM
- A strong passion for technology, and ability to articulate that passion with others
- Open to travel as required
Who are we?
Fugue is leading the next stage in the development of Cloud Computing. While the cloud liberated us from the burdens of physical IT infrastructure, it introduced new challenges as applications became distributed and infrastructure proliferated. Fugue reigns in this complexity and simplifies operations, allowing our customers to take control of their cloud infrastructure, move fast, and save money!
We offer competitive compensation, time off, strong work-life balance and amazing start up culture. Come join some of the brightest minds in technology today, and help us change the face of cloud computing!
At Fugue we believe that the only way to build a successful company is by building a diverse team of talented, smart individuals. We know that humans are better together than alone. Whether or not the government provides protection, we do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. Here’s the standard EEO statement - know that we believe in it even more than is required!
Fugue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Fugue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.