Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing infrastructure-level management, compliance, and security systems for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, optimizes, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $74MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. With offices in Frederick, MD and Washington, DC. We are looking for a TS/SCI cleared software engineer to join our talented and high performing team!
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance
- Working knowledge of/experience with AWS (we use it a lot)
- Significant experience in software product development—architecting, implementing, and maintaining systems
- Experience developing on Linux
- Professional experience developing in python and Go
- Responsible, team-oriented, hands-on leadership to drive delivery of high quality technical solutions
- Effective communication of technology solutions and decisions to peers and managers
- Solid analytical problem solving and software design skills
- Experience with distributed systems and services architecture, including operational experience
- Experience with functional programming
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery build systems
- Experience developing solutions in multiple domains
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Who are we?
Transformations underway in the cloud represent a generational shift in how computing gets done. Fugue is leading the development of automated cloud governance and policy compliance solutions that scale to meet enterprise production needs.
While the cloud liberated us from the burdens of physical IT infrastructure, it introduced new challenges as applications became distributed and infrastructure proliferated. Fugue reins in this complexity and simplifies operations, allowing our customers to take control of their cloud infrastructure, move fast, and save money. Fugue is in a unique position to offer CISOs and CIOs the assurance they are looking for when it comes to maintaining a robust security posture in the cloud.
We offer competitive compensation, time off, strong work-life balance, and amazing start up culture. Come join some of the brightest minds in technology today, and help us change the face of cloud computing!
At Fugue we believe that the only way to build a successful company is by building a diverse team of talented, smart, empathetic individuals. We know that humans are better together than alone. Whether or not the government provides protection, we are deeply committed to equal opportunity. Here’s the standard EEO statement—know that we do not discriminate and vigorously hold to a credo well beyond its requirements!
Fugue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Fugue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.