At Fugue, we’re hard at work building regulatory compliance and corporate policy automation software for enterprise cloud operations and DevSecOps teams, and we want you to join us on our journey.
We have a culture that values creativity, teamwork, and independent initiative. If you seek to be challenged and to challenge those around you, you may be a great fit for our growing team. We’re looking for lifelong learners who love sharing what they know. A demonstrated willingness to step out of your comfort zone and solve problems in new, inventive ways is a must.
Bring your distinctive talents to the team that is tackling some of the most complicated challenges in cloud computing—those involving distributed systems, immutable infrastructure, and language design and development.
Maybe you share our philosophy on life and computing:
- Simple, powerful software is hard to make, but worth the effort.
- The Unix philosophy is the best way to compute to date.
- The computing world is undergoing its biggest change since the advent of the multitasking OS.
- Great things are obvious in retrospect.
- Great organizations are based on shared vision and mutual respect.
When we founded Fugue, we developed Creative Principles that are our sounding board and lens for cooperative productivity, guiding our thinking and our actions. If these resonate with you, we'd love to talk.